Thursday, July 21, 2011

Preview of coming attractions

So I never got around to posting my summer to-do list; I was too busy doing it.  That's probably okay.   I've got a lot on my mind, though, and I've got either ideas or drafts for the following ideas which I intend to write about:

The role of unions in education; possibly an ancillary on organized labor in general (hint: I'm broadly in favor)
Effective teacher and administrator evaluation
Effective student evaluation
The role of journals in my English classroom
Creating community in the opening days of school
Common Core standards and their implementation
Communicative learning in the mixed-level classroom
Technology integration and educational computer programs you'd like to see
Project-based learning

What's on your mind as we pass the half-way point of Summer 2011?

No comments: